BENEFIT FROM THE GOVERNMENT NEW KICKSTART SCHEME WITH ADMIRAL
At Admiral Recruitment, we are delighted to help your business benefit from the Government’s new Kickstart Scheme that provides funding to employers to create new 6-month job placements for young people currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. The scheme is part of the Plan for Jobs to create thousands of new, fully funded jobs across England, Scotland and Wales.
Support young people to build their experience and help them move into sustained employment or an apprenticeship, after they have completed their Kickstart Scheme-funded job.
The government pays 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week and the associated employer National Insurance contributions
Support young people to build their experience and help them move into sustained employment or an apprenticeship after they have completed their Kickstart Scheme funded job
Once a job placement is created, it can be taken up by a second person once the first successful applicant has completed their 6-month term
The job placements created with Kickstart funding must be new jobs. They must not:
• Replace existing or planned vacancies,
• Cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment.
Benefits of using Kickstart through Admiral Recruitment
• We will support you with creating new job roles and job descriptions within the scheme’s parameters.
• We will work with candidates looking for long-term work, including career advice and setting goals, help with CV and interview preparations, and coach them on basic skills, such as attendance, timekeeping, and teamwork.
• We offer a phased approach to meet the demands of your business in the future.
• We provide a dedicated consultant to guide you through all the stages.
• As well as utilising the Kickstart initiative, as part of the service, we will support you with the apprenticeship scheme, thus offering your business a considerable cost-saving.
For more information please email or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe here for our latest news, tips and industry insightSubscribe