To provide assistance to the Executive Relationship Manager to ensure all sites are on contract and to resolve debt issues.
- Start Date:
Admiral Recruitment is recruiting for a Debt Account Manager Role for a long established energy and utility consultancy providing services for commercial companies, housing providers, charities and local authorities.
- Coordinating with the Bureau Services team managers, ERM’s, ACM’s and suppliers to ensure all accounts are debt free and to investigate any objections that may occur
- To provide regular reporting on debt and objection levels to senior management team and ERM
- To keep accurate records on the current status of objections
- Ensure objection and debt queries are raised with the supplier and followed up until resolved, reporting back to the client once complete via Zendesk ticketing system
- Accurately updating the database with tariff details and correct start dates.
- Run DQA reports and liaise with the clients regarding any queries
- Investigate any data queries raised whilst running the DQA reports. Correct databases where necessary and work with Bureau regarding any validation errors.
- Assist with resolving complex supplier and customer queries in order to reduce debt.
- Regular communication with clients to keep them up to date on debt and objection queries.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to clients
- Liaise with the client’s finance team over outstanding payments and any budget or accrual report requirements.
- Send remittances to suppliers and ensure payments are allocated correctly.
- Deal with any reminders received
- Liaise with Suppliers over outstanding invoices and payment allocations
- Assist with special projects for the client
Skills and experience required
- Experience of managing a multi-site energy portfolio
- Strong energy industry knowledge within billing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Zendesk (desirable)